The download link must be available online until November 1st. NO material will be accepted on DVD.
Only f a film is selected, the Festival shall notify the candidate (director, producer, distributor or sales agent), who shall be asked to shortly send the spotting list and press materials to be used for the Catalogue, Website, press, advertising and promotion within the Festival.
This information applies only to selected films
We only accept DCP that complies with DCI standards.
COLOR SPACE : XYZ
- We do not accept USB 2.0
- The maximum bit rate supported in JPEG 2000 is 250Mbps. Frame rate supported: 2D 24fps,
25fps and 48fps - 3D 24fps. The material in 2K or 4K is played in progressive scan 2048
x1080. Subtitles file types supported: SMPTE 428-7-2007 and TICineCanvas ™.
- Be sure the name of the DCP fits the parameters of the Digital Cinema Naming Convention. If
a package has a different name from the known feature title, please inform us.
• Each DCP hard drive must be sent in an appropriate packaging so as to prevent them from
damaging during transport.
- The storage partition format must be EXT2 or EXT3 file system. NTFS is also accepted. No
other file systems are accepted.
- KDM: Encryption is optional. The Festival regularly handles a large volume of DCP content
that does not require a KDM.
- For each encrypted DCP, we require a KDM (Key Delivery Message). The KDM must be valid
from the day the DCP is received by the Festival and must stay operative until the end of the Festival.
According to the festivals regulations, the optical subtitles of the selected films for the Official and Latin-American Competition should be in English.
PERSON TO CONTACT FOR THE TRANSIT OF THE COPY
Only if the film is selected, the Festival Transit Copy Coordinator will contact the representative of the film.