Special Activities

9 Wednesday

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Film criticism workshop for high school students - Day 2

The program “Las escuelas van al cine” (Schools go to the Cinema), of the Sub-management of Federal Development, in alliance with the Provincial Directorate of Secondary Educat…

November 9

Time: 10:30

Venue: Club Español

Filming the documentary

Filming the documentary

How do we position ourselves with our gaze, that is, with the camera? How to accompany the director throughout the process? Does the use of new technologies and tools create new ex…

November 9

Time: 13:30

Venue: Club Español

Presentation of the book Mujeres de arrabal y celuloide (Women of the Slums and Celluloid)

Open conversation between the author, the invited musicians and the public, including the viewing of some fragments of films and live tangos performances.

With 

November 9

Time: 14:00

Venue: Sala Gregorio Nachman

Jonas Mekas: Poetics of Friendships + Presentation of the book Destellos de belleza (Glimpses of Beauty), Editorial Caja Negra

As part of the celebration of the centenary of the birth of the experimental filmmaker, we present this book that compiles anecdotes and scenes from his life, cut across by his emo…

November 9

Time: 15:30

Venue: Club Español

Presentation of the book Paisajes opacos. Sobre las nubes en el cine (Opaque Landscapes: above the clouds in the cinema)

This is the first book from Taipei Books. It brings together ten essays by various authors on the presence of cloudy skies in films from different genres and periods, from John For…

November 9

Time: 16:30

Venue: Sala Gregorio Nachman

Conversations with Masters: Patricia Mazuy

From her debut feature Peaux de vaches (1989) to the recent Bowling Saturne (2022), Patricia Mazuy has put together an unpredictable body of work that embraces se…

November 9

Time: 17:30

Venue: Club Español